OCR A Level Geography:
- Options: Migration, Coasts, Human Rights, Disease Dilemmas, Climate Change.
- Specification: https://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/223012-specification-accredited-a-level-gce-geography-h481.pdf
- Specimen papers: https://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/geography/gcse/geography-8035/assessment-resources
- Fieldwork (June for Year 12). Day one: Physical Fieldwork (Drainage Basin and Channel Characteristics – Mill Brook, Carding Mill Valley), Day two: Physical fieldwork (Carbon stores and sinks – Nescliffe Hill, Shropshire), Day three: Qualitative techniques in Human Geography (Shrewsbury CBD), Day 4: Human Geography (Inequalities – Sutton Hill and Lightmoor Village), Day 5: Individual Investigations Data Collection and Methodologies (Telford CBD and Surrounding areas).
- Ga lectures during the year.